nicmar

We've been working on our game Space Chef for almost 3 years, and our main character and all creatures are made with Spine, so I thought I'd drop this in here for some inspiration and a little show-off.

We've been on Kickstarter for 8 days, and so far we've raised $32,000, which we're very happy about!

If you wanna read more about Space Chef and the Kickstarter, check this link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bluegoogames/space-chef

Enjoy the Kickstarter Launch trailer!
We're making SpaceChef with Spine. An action filled cooking adventure. We're coming soon to Kickstarter, sign up for our newsletter to be the first to get notified: www.spacechefgame.com. Follow our work on Twitter @BlueGooGames.
nicmar

Harald

Congratulations on the kickstarter, really good video, awesome work there!! :nerd: That definitely must have been a lot of effort!

Love the little Gnibbit critter, and the description text is great as well :D
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bluegoogames/space-chef wrote:The Gnibbit is the only creature that can be found everywhere. They are created by the game developers for only one purpose, to make your life miserable.
All the best for your campaingn, very glad to see it's going as desired!
Harald

Harri

Mario

Wow, super cool!
Mario

Mario

Nate

Congrats! It looks great, and food is a good answer for most problems. :D
Nate

Nate

nicmar

Haha thanks guys for the support! Glad you liked the Gnibbit, that's our first creature, so it means a lot to us, and we will do our best to make its annoying animations as liveful as possible ;)
We're making SpaceChef with Spine. An action filled cooking adventure. We're coming soon to Kickstarter, sign up for our newsletter to be the first to get notified: www.spacechefgame.com. Follow our work on Twitter @BlueGooGames.
nicmar

Misaki

Great!! I love the idea of Space Chef. It looks really fun :D Congrats!
Misaki

Misaki

Erika

Congrats on reaching and surpassing your funding goal so quickly! The project is super promising and the kind of game I'd play :D
Erika

Erikari

nicmar

Thank you so much Erika and Misaki as well :)
nicmar

Return to Showcase