wiige

here is the latest translation update:
[zh-cn] spine-unity doc translation-spine-unity_git URL_related.zip

A warning in advance: We will soon also add an FAQ section to the spine-unity documentation page, just in case translating both modifications at once would save you some time and overhead. I will post here when the FAQ section is in a stable enough state that justifies translation.
pretty good! i am standing by
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wiige

Harald

Wow, that was fast! Thanks as always! 8)

The Chinese version of the page has been updated:
spine-unity Runtime Documentation
Harald

Harri

wiige

Here is my Translation To-Do List:

I will check the box of the certain item with ☑ when it's done and post the translation under the hyper-link item.

BTW: I wonder if it's necessary to translate the API Reference (beta). And I found Spine Changelog in Spine: Changelog , but where can I read the changelog of spine-unity runtime? :think: I guess Chinese version of changelog for spine-unity runtime will be very helpful to those care about.

-----

Note: Skeleton Viewer document referred an outdated page Animation changes, it may need a minor update.

-----
[Mistranslation CORRECTION][zh-cn] spine-unity doc translation-timeline.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wiige

Misaki

Thank you for the translation, I have added the Chinese version of the Skeleton Viewer page using your translation:
Skeleton Viewer

I did a quick check for links and tags and found no problems. Great job! I will reflect other translations on other pages as soon as you complete them.
Misaki

Misaki

Harald

wiige wrote: Mistranslation CORRECTION zh-cn spine-unity doc translation-timeline.zip
Thanks very much for the update! The Chinese spine-unity documentation page has been updated:
spine-unity Runtime Documentation
wiige wrote:BTW: I wonder if it's necessary to translate the API Reference (beta). And I found Spine Changelog in Spine: Changelog , but where can I read the changelog of spine-unity runtime? :think: I guess Chinese version of changelog for spine-unity runtime will be very helpful to those care about.
The spine-unity changelog is part of the general runtimes changelog.md file here in the repository (with separate sections for C# and Unity):
https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/spine-runtimes/blob/4.0/CHANGELOG.md#c-2
And for 4.1-beta it's here:
https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/spine-runtimes/blob/4.1-beta/CHANGELOG.md#c-2
Harald

Harri

wiige

Thx, @Misaki !
The spine-unity changelog is part of the general runtimes changelog.md file here in the repository (with separate sections for C# and Unity):
https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/spine-runtimes/blob/4.0/CHANGELOG.md#c-2
And for 4.1-beta it's here:
https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/spine-runtimes/blob/4.1-beta/CHANGELOG.md#c-2
wow, it's very long. I am scared :D
I guess I'd better concentrate on API Reference rather than changelog for now. Let's put those to lower priority.

BTW, I updated a translation of JSON export format doc above there
wiige

Misaki

@wiige
Thank you for the translation of the JSON format documentation! I have uploaded it, but it seems the original English one has been left in the following section, so I would appreciate it if you could check at your convenience.

Spine: JSON导出文件格式: Path约束
rotateMode: 决定骨骼旋转的计算方式: 切线、链式或链式比例. 如果省略则假定为切线 Determines how the bone rotation is calculated: tangent, chain, or chain scale. Assume tangent if omitted.
Spine: JSON导出文件格式: 骨骼时间轴
angle: 骨骼相对于设置姿势的旋转。如果省略,则假定为0 The bone's rotation relative to the setup pose. Assume 0 if omitted.
Misaki

Misaki

wiige

Misaki wrote:Spine: JSON导出文件格式: Path约束
rotateMode: 决定骨骼旋转的计算方式: 切线、链式或链式比例. 如果省略则假定为切线 Determines how the bone rotation is calculated: tangent, chain, or chain scale. Assume tangent if omitted.
Spine: JSON导出文件格式: 骨骼时间轴
angle: 骨骼相对于设置姿势的旋转。如果省略,则假定为0 The bone's rotation relative to the setup pose. Assume 0 if omitted.
Your circumspection helps a lot! I updated the JSON Format Documentation here:
[Rectified][ZH-CN]JSON export format.zip
wiige

Misaki

Thank you for your quick response! I have uploaded the fixed version and it looks fine.
Misaki

Misaki

Harald

Thanks very much for the translation of the JSON Format documentation page and the fast correction! 8) :yes:
wiige wrote:
harald wrote:The spine-unity changelog is part of the general runtimes changelog.md file here in the repository (with separate sections for C# and Unity)..
wow, it's very long. I am scared :D
I guess I'd better concentrate on API Reference rather than changelog for now. Let's put those to lower priority.
No worries! :) That sounds very reasonable, we would also consider the other pages as having higher priority than the changelog.
Harald

Harri

wiige

I updated the To-Do List and added the lastest translation of Atlas export format Page and Runtimes Documentation Introduction Page. :grinteeth:

[ZH-CN]Spine Runtimes Documentation Intrro.zip

[ZH-CN]Atlas export format.zip

------
1647445883(1).png

lines of English in spine-unity Runtime Documentation remained, now purged.
[ZH-CN]spine-unity Runtime Documentation.zip

------
Added a translation of Spine Events and AnimationState callbacks:
[ZH-CN]Spine Events and AnimationState callbacks.zip
wiige

Misaki

Hi, I have uploaded all of the latest translations:
Spine: 运行库文档
Atlas导出文件格式
Spine事件 & AnimationState回调函数
spine-unity 运行时文档

I have fixed that the web page title of the Chinese version of the spine-unity runtime documentation was still in English. Cheers!
Misaki

Misaki

Harald

Thanks very much for your awesome update @wiige! 8)
Harald

Harri

wiige

Added a translation of spine-unity Download Page:
[ZH-CN]spine-unity download page.zip

Added a translation of Spine Web Player Page:
[ZH-CN]Web Player.zip
wiige

Misaki

Thank you for the translations! I should apologize I had overlooked the you planned translation of the download page for spine-unity. In order to upload your translation for this page, I think we first need to make sure that the updates are reflected automatically, so this may take some time to complete.

As for the Spine Web Player page, I have uploaded the translated file. Most of the translations look perfect, but it seems the original English text has been left in the following section, so I would appreciate it if you could check at your convenience:
Spine Web Player: 初始化Player
Misaki

Misaki

wiige

what a rapid response! thanks @Misaki
I have made rectifications about those lines you mationed above here, that's really helpful:
[Rectified][ZH-CN]Web Player.zip

BTW: I finished the Upgrade Guide at:
[ZH-CN]Spine-Unity 3.6 to 3.7升级指南 , the translation of Spine-Unity 3.6 to 3.7 Upgrade Guide

[ZH-CN]Spine-Unity 3.7 to 3.8升级指南 , the translation of Spine-Unity 3.7 to 3.8 Upgrade Guide
wiige

Misaki

Great, thanks! I updated the Spine Web Player page:
Spine Web Player: 初始化Player

Also thank you for translating the upgrade guides!
Misaki

Misaki

Harald

Thanks very much for your great work @wiige!

---

FYI: I have added a spine-unity documentation page section about CanvasGroup alpha fadeout:
spine-unity Runtime Documentation: CanvasGroup alpha
And I added two FAQ entries, one about CanvasGroup alpha and one about repacked skin problems.
spine-unity Runtime Documentation: Visual
I hope that these sections will help solve some issues that users are struggling with :).

The diff can be found here:
https://diffy.org/diff/84bc2e92cbdc3
Harald

Harri

wiige

just finish

[ZH-CN]spine-unity Runtime Documentation_CanvasGroup_alpha_and_FAQ.zip
wiige

Harald

Thanks very much as always for your work! :yes: We've updated the page.
spine-unity 运行时文档

---

FYI: I have added a few more spine-unity documentation page hints. They explain that when using UPM packages via git URLs, it is necessary to copy the example scenes to the Assets directory since it can't be opened otherwise.

https://diffy.org/diff/b03c06683c17d
Harald

Harri

wiige

Harald wrote:Thanks very much as always for your work! :yes: We've updated the page.
spine-unity 运行时文档

---

FYI: I have added a few more spine-unity documentation page hints. They explain that when using UPM packages via git URLs, it is necessary to copy the example scenes to the Assets directory since it can't be opened otherwise.

https://diffy.org/diff/b03c06683c17d
Updated:
[ZH-CN]spine-unity Runtime Documentation_UPM packages via git URLs.zip
wiige

Harald

Wow, that was quick, thanks very much as always! 8)
We have updated the documentation page with your changes:
spine-unity 运行时文档
Harald

Harri

wiige

there is the translation of Binary export format (100%) in the upper ToDoList.
post here cause I reached the limitation of attachment number which is 8

[ZH-CN]Binary export format.zip

and thanks again for your rapid update
wiige

Misaki

Thank you so much for the translation! I have uploaded the translated file and you can see it here:
Spine: 二进制导出文件格式

I did a quick check and it looks perfect. Not only was the translation good, but also the tags were correct. We really appreciate all your efforts!!
Misaki

Misaki

Harald

Thanks so much for your great work! 8)

---

FYI:
A new parameter Unscaled Time was added at SkeletonAnimation and also at Spine Timeline Tracks (on the 4.1-beta branch).
So a line was added to the spine-unity documentation for the track property, and another line was moved from the SkeletonGraphic to the SkeletonAnimation section (since it's a common parameter in 4.1 for both components now).

https://diffy.org/diff/58174def23cc1
Harald

Harri

Return to Runtimes