We're working on the alpha of our new game (consoles/pc) and have decided to use Spine as our animation system. Neither the artist or myself (designer/programmer) have used Spine before and we're struggling to understand how best to get the artists art represented accurately in Spine.
I'm looking to contract an expert Spine animator to do the following:
- Help us figure out the best way to slice and export the artists art for rigging in Spine
- Help us understand skins in Spine
- Rig five characters in Spine
- Complete the following seven animations for each rigged character
** Preparing to attack
** Casting a buff
** Receiving a buff
Looking for expert Spine animators with a good portfolio that have preferably worked on a shipped product.
Send your portfolio and hourly rate to:
- This post
- Message me
- MJamesShort#1920 (Discord)
- DM me on Twitter: MJamesShort
Thanks in advance!