T.Fly()

It appears the render texture for the "good" fadeout example doesn't consider existing sprite Sorting Order. And it seems render textures are only depth rendered? I'm not sure how to go about fixing this. Any advice? Do I have to ditch sprite Sorting Order in favor of Z sorting?

T.Fly()
  • Posts: 28

Harald

Thanks for reporting and sorry for the troubles. The sorting properties were not forwarded to the newly created quad MeshRenderer.

This issue has just been fixed, a new 4.1 spine-unity unitypackage is available for download here as usual:
spine-unity Download
Please let us know if this fixes the problems on your end as well.

Issue ticket URL for later reference:
https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/spine-runtimes/issues/2137
User avatar
Harald

Harri
  • Posts: 4459

T.Fly()

Harald wrote:Thanks for reporting and sorry for the troubles. The sorting properties were not forwarded to the newly created quad MeshRenderer.

This issue has just been fixed, a new 4.1 spine-unity unitypackage is available for download here as usual:
spine-unity Download
Please let us know if this fixes the problems on your end as well.

Issue ticket URL for later reference:
https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/spine-runtimes/issues/2137
Forgot to check back in. The fix is functional, thanks.

Any tips on how to fade back in from 0 alpha to 1? Anything I've tried hasn't worked so far. Even tried Color.Lerp from Color.clear to Color.white and use alpha from that, still no success.
T.Fly()
  • Posts: 28

Harald

T.Fly() wrote:Forgot to check back in. The fix is functional, thanks.
Glad to hear, thanks for getting back to us.
T.Fly() wrote:Any tips on how to fade back in from 0 alpha to 1? Anything I've tried hasn't worked so far. Even tried Color.Lerp from Color.clear to Color.white and use alpha from that, still no success.
Do you mean you want to adjust the code from fade-out to fade-in? If so, then you just need to invert the value:
// fade out
float fadeoutAlpha = fadeoutSecondsRemaining / fadeoutSeconds;
skeletonRenderTexture.color.a = fadeoutAlpha;
// fade in
float fadeInAlpha = 1 - fadeInSecondsRemaining / fadeInSeconds;
skeletonRenderTexture.color.a = fadeInAlpha;
User avatar
Harald

Harri
  • Posts: 4459


Return to Unity